Greeting from the Heart of the Thumb!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Jr

Damascus Smasher
Reaction score
Hi my name is Randy Haas Jr. and i work with my dad at HHH Custom Knives. After having our first hammer in last week and meeting a few great members of this forum, i had to sign up! Looking forward to learning from this forum and getting to know more of you guys.
-Randy Jr.

Hello to everyone and thanks for the welcome
obtuse- thank you sir it means alot to hear that from you guys, i work really hard to try to come up with the coolest craziest stuff i can. and if that isnt fun enough seeing what you knife nuts make out of the steel is just icing on the cake!

Welcome Jr. Amazing work, I can't wait to get my hands on the set you guys made for me!

Thanks again everyone, heck of a welcome wagon so far. Really looking forward to getting to know you guys more and learning as much as i can from this forum

not sure if your dad told you, but I came home with that piece of feather steel. It will make a very cool something. I'll show it off when I make something of it.\

Great work!

Thanks andrew
Todd- yeah i didnt notice it was gone till we were cleaning up that night, he told me that you got it though. Im excited to see what you come up with!

Hey Randy jr, I'm a great admirer of your wonderful damascus. Welcome aboard:D

Thanks Pierre!
raisedbybrocks- thanks alot man, I like your damascus too. the w pattern knife you have on here is awesome!

Randy,
Great to meet you Brother-- your son and Friend as well.
Let the Lords hand giude you and Randy JR with the meteorite and create something spectacular!! I know you will.
Talk soon.

Back