Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 East Coast Gathering (ECG) - Sunday May 21 in Alexandria, VA

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    If there is a seat still available for Zaytinya and no one from out of town steps up my daughter (15yo) was pretty upset I did not reserve a place for her so I will claim it - if it stays open. She is a little on the quiet side but enjoys being around adults. She's up for trying any food so I'm good with the chef's choice for her.
    Bill, the spot got claimed within minutes of me sending the note, but I will reach out to the restaurant and see if they can add one more. They are very accommodating, so I suspect it will not be an issue.

David,

Just wanted to express my gratitude -- which I am confident is shared by the other ECG attendees -- for all the work you did to make it what I regard as a totally successful event. You were a terrific host and so generous in opening up your great home -- love that kitchen! -- to all of us.

(Now if I could only remember and figure out how you explained I might find the recipe for that excellent chicken . . . .)

Thanks,
    Larry

P.S. Thanks of course to all the others who contributed, including (but certainly not limited to) Dennis, Bill, Butch and Doug.

Larry:

Thank you for the kind words. It was great getting people from 5 states + DC together in one place again.

I will scan the recipe tomorrow and email it to you. I forgot about pulling out the magazine yesterday afternoon so you could take a digital pic. A scan on a real machine will be better anyway, though.