Knyfenerd contact?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playford

Reaction score
Hi folks, trying to get in contact with Chris/Knyfenerd, would anyone have his number and be willing to text him for me?

Thanks

He's the mod of the vendor sub-forum. I think it kind of speaks to the general situation around here.

Please go on... How is it that a volunteer can't take a break from moderating a website? He has done more for this community then most.

edit: Removed for lack of constructive nature.

I want to apologize for my earlier comment. It was snarky and I was venting frustration.

I realize what knerd has done for this community is appreciated and voluntary. My aggression was misplaced.

Edit as well... understand Chris is as good as they make them. Whatever your beef is I assure you he is not involved.

Chris has moved recently and started a new job at a great but very demanding restaurant. What free time he has is being spent with his wife and kids.

What this is about is nothing to do with a desire to bother him, just getting something resolved (with him personally, not as a mod).

The snark level on this thread! Ouch.

Back