• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

240 Kato workhorse & 9inch sage blades.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Still Available.*

Guys, I get it, everybody wants a Kato. This one is my first and it is a really awesome knife, I know why they are so esteemed.
That being said, this sale is for the high end collector, somebody who wants the highest performing and the most beautiful.

I will be open to trades for all double bevel knives with a preference for Gyutos. Even if you have a half dozen knives that you don't use and maybe want to consolidate the collection into your current rotation with these two offered, let me know what your thinking to make this sale/partial trade work.

Thanks KKF
Lucas

maybe it would help to discuss sage blades a bit? Most know the story of Kato, but sage blades is new to me (of course I could just be living under a rock lol).

Anyways they are beautiful knives, I got a 240 workhorse gyuto from the same batch as this.

GLWS!

Latest posts

Back