New here.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sazeus

Reaction score
Hello,

Just stopping in to say hi. I am a chef of 16 years with a love of knives. Currently based in Australia. I started with a set of victorinox and moved on to Japanese knives approximately 10 years ago.
I'm mainly here to keep an eye on the for sale section, as I'm sure some otherwise unavailable gems will pop up. I have found myself lurking here from time to time and thought I ought to say hello.

Sean

Welcome aboard Sean. Always glad to see another Aussie here.

And be careful of that chefcomesback (aka Mert). He is very skilled at removing the money from your bank account and replacing it with his shiny sharp things :sly:

Wow! Welcome! You are in the right place.... post some pictures of those beauties.

Welcome! I have never seem anyone lurking for 10 years before joining KKF :p Have a good time around here :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome. What is your preference for your first Shig?

Not sure that I understand the question. I don't believe that I have a Shig. Yet.

Welcome on board Sean , where in down under are you?

I'm in Melbourne.

Welcome aboard Sean. Always glad to see another Aussie here.

And be careful of that chefcomesback (aka Mert). He is very skilled at removing the money from your bank account and replacing it with his shiny sharp things :sly:

I might be ok with that. :biggrin:

Welcome! I have never seem anyone lurking for 10 years before joining KKF :p Have a good time around here :)

I wasn't lurking for 10 years. Just bought my first Masamoto 10 years ago. Probably found this forum a year ago.

Welcome! You say, "Currently based in Australia." Where do you hail from?

I'm from NZ, been here 8ish years though.

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
Welcome. What is your preference for your first Shig?

Daveb was referring to a thread last year about the alleged overabundance of Shigs in Australia. As a new Australian poster you are expected to have Shigs. However as a Kiwi you are excused from this requirement.

Welcome from Brisbane. I don't have any Shigs either.

Edit. And I can't use quotes properly either.

Back