Spring Is Here

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
As spring arrives I’d like to take this opportunity to update all my supporters about Dream Burls’ status and future.

As many of you know, the winter is a very hard time for me to bring new stock into the store as I can only do my sanding outdoors and falling temperatures and snow get in the way. I try to beef up my inventory during the summer and fall so I have reserve supply to use, but sometimes I’m a victim of my own success and my inventory thins out. Such has been the case this year.

Now that the thermometer is starting an upward trend I will be getting back into production. I have a number of beautiful slabs ready to be cut and prepped and I’ll get to that in the next few weeks.

As I enter my fourth year of business I’m looking forward to continue to provide you with the high quality, diverse and reasonably priced blanks you’ve come to expect from Dream Burls. Thank you for all your support and IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

Very happy to read that! I have 3 blocks of yours being transformed into beautiful handles by a skilled maker and I am kinda getting ready for more wood purchases...
Looking forward to seeing your new offerings

Glad to see you finally thawing out Byron! Been a wet and wild year for you guys! Just a week ago seemed like winter was never going to end. Looking forward to buying more of your amazing wood pieces - I have one more of your sweet HRB still in work so once that is done I will certainly post more pictures. Really appreciate what you do so please keep on doing it!!

TjA

Thanks guys. Great to know that my efforts are appreciated. I do have some more HRB waiting to be cut and processed. Also some really nice Black Nargusta Burl and some others that are waiting in line.

Thanks guys. Great to know that my efforts are appreciated. I do have some more HRB waiting to be cut and processed. Also some really nice Black Nargusta Burl and some others that are waiting in line.

Spring always brings needed changes and this is another one !!
Any chance you will be able to do some saya boards this year? Can never find or have enough saya wood in the drawer and good figured thin board stock are hard to come by

Back