Damascus for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
.065 (1/16") x 2" x ~19" High Contrast Raindrop Damascus

We made this material for a customer who didn't end up taking it. This is a size that we don't make a lot of. This material would be good for small pocket knives, kitchen knives, overlays on folder scales, and inlays and shields, etc. It has a nice, tight pattern throughout. These have about 125 layers of 1095 and Nickel.

These are precision ground taken to 120 grit finish. These can be etched, heat-blued, or nitre-blued. It comes fully annealed and ready to work. We have several of these available. These are priced to sell at $200.00. If you were to custom order one of these from me, they would run over $300.00.

PM or call for further information. 775-728-4363.

Hoss

IMG_7567.jpg

That price is a ridiculous steal of a deal! If I weren't so broke, I would be all over this even though normally I'm too pansy to risk a water quench (I'm assuming canola oil is too slow for this). Beautiful... :doublethumbsup:

Oil quench is fine for this material. 1/16 is thin, best for smaller knives. This is nice stuff.

Hoss

Back