• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring cleaning, a few knives that never see the light of day

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leer1217

Reaction score
It's time to clean up the knife closet some and need to let go of some beauties that never get used. Not because I don't like them, but rather because I tend to collect and the Mrs. would rather see some go before more come in. :eyebrow: All prices are shipped and PP fees included. Will post up pics with specs later tonight.

First up is a Pierre Rodrigue Midtech #4 from this post a few years ago.
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...odrigue‎-MidTech-4?highlight=rodrigue+midtech
Used a couple of times at home cutting vegetables for dinner. In the same condition as I received it and asking for the same price I paid: $300 USD

Second is a HHH production 240mm knife when the first batch was produced. Great knife, sharpens up easy (1k/6k gesshin is my quick set up at home) but have a custom HHH that I would rather keep. Asking $200

Last is a brand new never used and still in the box Carter 6.4 sun HG Funayuki with custom handle (sorry, looking at the receipt and can't for the life of me remember the type of wood used). Paid $535.54 and that is what I'm asking for it.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask with any questions!

Rich.

HHH is #83 of 100
46mm at the heel
weighs 194g
AEB-L

jgYc6Rc.jpg

OS7PtYj.jpg

NYm0gWb.jpg

90IcoEt.jpg

o2P5ulD.jpg

Carter
46mm at the heel
weighs 144g
184mm cutting edge length, to machi is 196mm
White steel (sorry for the bad lighting on the Carter, I was trying to show the lamination line)

CHQKSKc.jpg

pUHQc7z.jpg

5p9IJq8.jpg

w2U1eYv.jpg

6aQLVP3.jpg

MCeDghh.jpg

Hope the links work!

PM's have been answered for the most part. Getting late here, will answer the rest tomorrow morning! Also, please bear with me as it is FCFS and I am awaiting responses from members. Thanks all!

Rich.

Knives are back on the market, members second in line have been contacted.

HHH and Rodrigue SPF. Carter still available but waiting response from potential purchaser.

bump and price drop on carter to $500 USD all fees included with free shipping.

Unforeseen circumstances have risen and need a new washer [emoji24] let's see if we can get this sold for $450 shipped in the CONUS. International we can split the cost

Latest posts

Back