Oregon Knife Collector's Show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its next weekend in Eugene! There are a fair number of custom kitchen knife makers with tables at this one and the "theme" this year is paring knives. It is also a good chance to see the Forest Bowie, a knife that Jim Bowie probably really owned.

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday, just wandering and loafing about.

I am pretty ashamed to admit, I have never gone to it... I live here in Eugene (short walk away). Work and kids eat up so much of my free time. I will try to make it this year; maybe one of my kids might be interested in joining me.

I think I will bring a box of my spare Carter's, Takeda's and Watanabe's that will probably stay under the table for all but those that know what they are. Nothing burns me like putting out the good stuff and having people act like there should be a sign saying "your choice, anything in the box 50 cents" :) And Carter always has 2 or 3 tables at this show.

you have multiple spare carter's takeda's and watanabe's? What stall are you gonna be at :)?

ahhh whoops, guess I should read first..

I'll be stopping by C9 for sure, I'm just a short walk away too skewed over in Friendly area.

wow, didn't know we had so many eugene heads in here! I will be through on Saturday morning :doublethumbsup:

Back