• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

As new MAC 10.5 inch Yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
Hi

In my learning cycle about knives I have picked up several knives that i wish i hadnt purchased. They are perfectly good knives just that for various reasons I have moved to something different. This presents the opportunity for someone to purchase a new knife for a great price. This sale is for a MAC yanagiba, its the 10.25 inch model and comes complete with saya. Its as new still in the box, never been hear a rod or any sharpener, it would easily pass as brand new and would be ideal as a present for a pro chef looking for something similar.

This is the weblink, i need to figure out how to post pictures.

For cost, the knife retails for $165 + $45 for saya. Im open to realistic offers.

http://macknife.com/kitchen/index.p...tegory_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=161

Alan

Back