• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohira Karasu and Shobudani Suita

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jklip13

Reaction score
Here are some premium stones for sale at reasonable prices to get rid of them fast.
First off is an unusual Ohira Karasu, I would say 8.9/10 for hardness, you won't need a nagura but it might speed things up a bit.the base and sides are fully lacquered with Urushi $340
IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

Next is a very vast Shobudani Suita great for Kasumi finishes. I would rate it at 8.2/10 hardness. A particularly long face on this stone makes it nice for long knives. $295
IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

All pirices are before PayPal and shipping from NYC.

They both look nice. So much good stuff on BST lately. GLWS

My bad! Work has been crazy. I have the day off today I'll make it happen I'm sorry!

alright the Shobudani Suita is 209mm x 62mm x 21mm and the Karasu is 182mm x 74mm x 18mm

Price drop to 290 for the Karasu and 250 for the Suita

Honestly somebody end this. $250 for good shobu is free. Jon knows his onions too.

Honestly somebody end this. $250 for good shobu is free. Jon knows his onions too.

I would have! But then your listing came up and I bought yours instead (still in transit).
Hope the one I bought is as good as this suita. This one sure looks nice.
GLWS.

Back