New Rader gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ucmd

Reaction score
Just got email from Mike rader to order knife. I was thinking integral bolster for sure. If anyone has suggestion or wants to post pics of their rader knife please got for it. Thanks.

Me too! Not till June or thereabouts for me but I am also interested in seeing people's Rader gear and opinions about must haves.

I looked at his website and loved what I saw. I am just curious to see what folks have, what they like and what they wish they could change.

Pick the features that matter to you, blade height, profile, general look... and let him do his thing.

28825756uq.jpg

I haven't bought a custom from Michael yet, but I have tried quite a few, I found the handles on the smaller side, when I get to the top of his custom list I will ask for a slightly larger handle, but that depends on your preferences, I have tried mono 52100, 1084 and W2, the HT was great on all, my personal favourite was the W2 the Harmon & alloy banding made for a very nice looking blade.

Back