• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IC: Mizuno 270mm gyuto with Keller handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
interest check. i like this knife, i just don't find myself using it much. here is a pic (it's the knife on the right side).

thanks!

No price and only 1 pic, your killin me here

You know the title of this forum is "Buy/Sell/Trade". What the heck is an "Interest Check"? You should either offer your item for sale with a price or indicate what you want in trade. I don't think your IC serves the purpose of what this forum's purpose was set up to be.

@99Limited:

Um.... Interest checks are common procedures on most BST forums? Just cause we haven't seen one here doesn't mean that they aren't common.

@ER:

Dropping the Miz, huh? I'm a little sad. Guess I'd consider it to if I had a Shig as my goto gyuto though.

Dropping the Miz, huh? I'm a little sad. Guess I'd consider it to if I had a Shig as my goto gyuto though.

it's not really that i want to sell it, per se... just seems a shame to have it sitting in a drawer.

$425?

That may be true, but you might a well go on a set a price right up front and move on.

ICs are a time honored internet forum tradition.

I'm sorry to muddied up your thread. It's just that I'm kind of a "cut to the chase" type of person and I don't understand the reason or useful purpose of an IC. To me it just seems to be a waste of time. Anyway, I've been schooled, end of subject. As far as your knife goes, I think you'll be sorry if you sell it.

i think you're right, i'll just keep this. it's awfully nice, and i might go through a 270 stage again (been using 240 and 250 blades, of late).

Just to be clear.....prices must be posted in your thread.....this ain't an auction......Ryan

Somebody should try and change ERs mind at around $425. Hell of a knife and great handle.

i've given this some thought. $400 shipped CONUS, paypal only, or a trade for a 270+ sujihiki (and/or cash, depending on what the sujihiki is) and it's yours.

i won't cry if i don't sell this, by any means, so i'm probably more interested in a trade for suji, or trade for suji+cash.

well, i think the drama has been figured out, hopefully.

really nice knife. i live in cinci. still interested in selling?

really nice knife. i live in cinci. still interested in selling?

yes, i am, but i might have a trade in the works. you're welcome to come over and take a look at the knife, if you'd like, though.

I have a 270 like new Hattori Fourm limited edition suji with ebony handle and a Takeda large (165) nakiri id be will to trade for the knife in question.

i'm mostly looking for a carbon sujihiki, which is the trade that may be happening.

Back