Sydney knife show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have decided to partake in Sydney knife show this year again , it will be held on august 5-6th at Rosehill gardens racecourse .
It will be my second knife show and I am quite excited for this years show . I am planning on bringing 8-10 knives with me with a mixture of Damascus, San mai , stainless and a Honyaki or two .
There will be some smaller knives as well , I found out not everyone is looking for 280mm suji or gyuto hard way last year
[emoji23]
Looking forward to meet new forum members in person and see old friends again , if there is anything you would like to see on my table please let me know by pm or emailing me
Thanks
Mert

i will be more prepared for this year as well!

My wallet will be ready. See you guys there!

Good luck & great fun to all my fellow knife nuts downunder! I believe that Mert Tansu is absolutely one of the BEST, up and coming, knife makers in the world, bar none!!! Wish I could be there!

That's exciting, have a great show! Wish I could go see all those incredible knives in person because there seems to be more awesone knifemakers per capita in Australia than anywhere else in the world. What the heck is in the water down there?

I am trying to "handle " things , ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1498397596.559862.jpgfew customs and mostly for Sydney knife show . Any favourites among them ?
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1498397409.650081.jpg
Also these will be on my table , sneak preview of ks profile gyutos in rwl 34 ( pm steel made by damasteel, 63-64hrc)

My favourites are 2, 4, 6 on the right from top to bottom as well as 6 from the top on the left side but there are quite a few that look superb IMO.

Can't wait to see these in person Mert.... what are the chances of an impulse buy? Hahaha

Back