Northern Hemisphere Spring!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bromo33333

Reaction score
We're starting to plant seeds for our herbs and hardier vegetables. Love harvest in the summer where a large chunk of the meals you make you have either grown yourself, or got at a farm stand (or market).

Good times! :cooking2:

Nice!
I finally got around to trying to plant some seeds for a few herbs, and trying some smaller veg from an 'Urban Garden' seed kit (to be compatible with growing in pots)
And the ever growing struggle to stop having my cilantro plants die...

Must be nice to see the back of winter broken.

Enjoy your veggie gardens. Ours was prolific this summer. I advise some restraint on the number of zucchini plants. And tomatoes. Ask me how I know. :D

In many ways, autumn is the nicest season down here- mild weather, not too much wind. Only problem... winter is comming.

Having said that, many of you would laugh at what passes for winter here. Rarely gets below 3 below overnight and (almost) never snows. I still dislike it though.

Having said that, many of you would laugh at what passes for winter here. Rarely gets below 3 below overnight and (almost) never snows. I still dislike it though.

Reminds me of a trip I took to South Africa in August. I was in shorts, the locals had coats and scarves on...

Back