• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Picnic & carry knife clear out

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mille162

Reaction score
I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning and have a few non-kitchen knives that are just taking up room. Open to trade offers for interesting kitchen specific knives

Microtech OTF Ultratech. Black anodized handle, bead blasted blade, pocket clip and glass breaker. Serviced Feb 2017 by factory. 100% new, used as a letter opener a few times, then sat in a desk drawer. Date code 02/2013. Retail was around $300, asking $200

Microtech OTF UTX-70 S/E. Black anodized aluminum handle, black and silver two tone blade, bead blasted pocket clip. Less than 6" overall, blade is black finished Elmax stainless steel drop point blade with a plain edge. Except for a small scratch near the tip, would be 109% new. Never sharpened, serviced Feb 2017 by the factory. Dated 12/2003, Retail was $240, asking $200.

Shun Large Higo Nokami Gentleman’s Knife. Brand new, never used. Had a gift card to Williams-Sonoma and this was the only thing that caught my eye. Comes in a smooth leather sheath. 3 3/4"-long blade, 7 1/2"-long handle. Retail is $150, I think I paid just over $100 on sale. Asking $90.

Remington 1911 R1 4.5" folder officers pocket knife. This monster uses a handle designed to be an exact replica of the Remington 1911 handgun grip. Blade is 440C stainless with a hammerhead lock blade locking mechanism and a blade opening disk; topped off with a 1911 style handle. Another gift that just went into the drawer. The scales are removable and replaceable with any 1911 grips! Thumb release and discreet glass breaker on the bottom corner. Retail was $125 but they were a limited run and discontinued. It's never been used, never sharpened. Asking $80.

Ive got a ton of pics up on dropbox if anyone is interested in a specific one, I can send you the link, otherwise will be loading pics when I get back to my laptop

Back