Sand paper holding stone thing

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheflivengood

Reaction score
I can't seem to find that sandpaper stone holder thing that was posted months ago, looks like it was made by the guys that make the k&s stone holder I think?

It seems like you could make a fast knock off of that with a piece of 4x4, Two small pieces of pine and two wing nuts with bolts. Glue leather on 3 sides. Drill the oak trim for the sandpaper clamp, drill the 4x4 and press in the bolt for the Wing Nut. Just cut your wet sand paper or emery cloth to size and buy the compound you want. Voilla!
Or you could just turn an old bicycle upside down and glue Sand paper on the drive wheel although that might require lots of alcohol and some one to video! :justkidding:

Dave

Sand paper holding stone thing

Sorry I must have learned another form of english

That sounds like a fairly competent form of English that would be used in my area. Right along the lines of "do you remember that guy who played in that movie and did that thing?". Or "where is that thingamabob for opening the watchamacallit?".

That sounds like a fairly competent form of English that would be used in my area. Right along the lines of "do you remember that guy who played in that movie and did that thing?". Or "where is that thingamabob for opening the watchamacallit?".

"THC is a hell of a drug"
Rick James *****

Back