Happy Birthday David (The BoardSMITH)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhlee

Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

(I'm hoping that I have the day right because I saw it on another forum . . . )

Happy Birthday David! I hope things are going well on your side of the continent, I know you have a lot on your plate right now.

Stefan

What a way to spend a birthday, moving. We made two more loads yesterday and I am surprised how quickly the old shop is emptying and the new one is filling. I expect to be finished today and the next chore will be setting up the dust collector again. My hands are sore, my back is sore and I am bushed!

Left the shop early yesterday and come home to spend a little time with my wife. Yesterday was her first day back at work and I knew she would need a little support. I took her out to the local Outback restaurant for supper then came home and collapsed in my recliner. Actually, before I sat down I dug into the scratrch made banana pudding she made. It was KILLER! All in all I had a good day. Tiring but still terrific. I'm always grateful for being able to draw the next breath.

Thanks everyone for your wishes and kind words.

Hi David, I'm late to the party but happy birthday now!!:tongue:
Glad to hear the move is going smoothly, despite the sore bones!! Keep plodding along, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Latest posts

Back