Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Group buy boardwax (Germany/EU) from Dave (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Matus View Post
    Great Yes, the declaring at lower value can be done and it helps (I naver payed a tax on anything from Watanabe or TruGrit), but I do not ask a seller to do that as they do it at their own risk and I do not want to get anyone in trouble. Once the package arrives to DE there will of course be no more VAT involved when shipping it within EU (unless there is a 'Netxit' in the making )
    We will always stick together with our German friends, so no worries there .

Euro folks, we have a problem.

I had more orders than expected and I've run out of everything while making the orders I already have. Unless you folks can make a large order (where I can re-order materials in bulk) I won't be able to accommodate this group buy. Actually, even if you do make a large order, I wouldn't be able to fulfill it straight away as getting the beeswax has now become a problem as the source I've always used is now 1.5 hrs away from us. They're Amish, they don't ship.

So maybe it's best that we hold off on this for the time being?

I'm very sorry to everyone who has shown interest and to Matus especially for his help to put this group buy together.

Dave, no problem. I am glad to got so many orders. Let's postpone this group order once the next round will be possible.

Hi Dave,

no worries, like Matus said.

That's a pity. I'll probably be in in the next batch.