Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway number UNO".........

Wait wait wait wait wait...

1. Does this mean I won the shig?

2. I obviously need to start playing the lotto in NJ.

3. If the answer to number 1 is yes, then I'm quite sure that neither this knife's final destination nor its mission to help Bill Burke should end with me; I will send some PMs out tomorrow once I get some sleep and have some time to sort things out in my head.

3b. If the answer to number 1 is no, then nuts to the rest of ya, I'm keepin' whatever it is I just won! :P
    - Erik

"yes u can win more than once.."

Yep! My apology and congrats again!

Woah! Congrats!
    [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][I]-"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"[/I][/FONT]

Congrats to the winners!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

PM me for adress and info.

Congrats

I'd like to send out an enormous thank-you to Oivind, David and Tom for their incredibly generous donations to this endeavor--things would surely not have gotten rolling like they did or turned out so well without you! Also a huge hand to Ryan for organizing things, Dave for hosting it all and of course to everyone who donated; I am really happy to be a part of this community.

As for Bill, I've never seen one of your knives in person and I certainly haven't ever met you, but I truly do wish you, your wife and your family the best of luck now and in the future!
    - Erik

Lives in the mountains near Boise, Idaho.
    I would like to thank everyone for the incredible amount of support that we have recieved. Also congratulations to everyone on their winnings.

Wait, he really won all of it??

Wow, that would be crazy if it were true. That would be the classical definition of Trifecta, but nope, he only went 2 for 3

Results:
    Round 1 (Tom Gray's Awesome Pottery): Amon-Rukh
    Round 2 (Awesome Boardsmith Board): Ulalume
    Round 3 (Oivind's Shig!!): Amon-Rukh

so much for a hat trick
    Tom Gray, Seagrove, NC