Giveaway number UNO".........

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsy9977

Founding Member
Reaction score
So here is how it works.....everyone gets a number....starting with 01.......first two numbers of the nj state lottery will determine the winner.....we will start with the pottery...then the board.....then the knife in 3 separte giveaways......yes u can win more than once.....we will use the numbers from tomorrows drawing for the first giveaway...so here goes.....

Unkajonet 01
Mr drinky 02
Mainaman03
Sachem allison 04
Pensacola tiger05
El pescador06
Jm2hill07
Theory08
Spiked 09
Madmel10
Rahimlee54 11
Andrew h 12
Tk59 13
Vertigo14
Sosleepy15
Echerub16
Dough17
Ecchef 18
Theedge19
Dizzle20
Dwarvenchef21
Rottman22
Evanjohnson23
Rrlover24
Tgraypots25
Iceman91 26
Bprescot27
Heirkb28
Aphex29
Lefty30
Kalaeb31
HHH knives32
Twistington33
Dgravel34
Edipisreks35
Tb london36
Ratton37
Amon rukh38
Mingooch39
Craig40
Bikehunter41
99limited42
Stevenstefano43
The hekler44
Hermes7792 45
Gle1952 46
Johnnychance47
Justin0505 48
Pierrerodrigue49
Wildboar50
Apicius9 51
Chuck239 52
Diamond g knives 53
Macmiddlebrooks 54
Keith Neal 55
Joex175 56
Ulalume 57
Memoreal58
Robinw59
Mc2442 60
Chefniloc61
Sw2geeks62
Johndoughy63
Knifegeek62
Mike Davis63
Board laze 64
Mano65
Darkhoek66
Mark talisman67
Mhenry68
Doornou5 69
Sudsy9977 70

Ok so here is everyones number.....one thing that occured to me is say 927 comes out as the pick3......there is no number 92 to win.....in that case we will wait till the next day for the next set of numbers......that's how it's gonna work.....good luck to everyone.....Ryan

Last edited:
You just HAD to give me the 13, didn't you, Ryan...

Let's go lucky #44, thanks for organizing this and another thanks to those who donated.

Øyvind is also missing!! What is this?
To be fair, he made a pretty siginificant donation and should be elegible for a possibility to win one of the prizes.

DarKHOeK

I know that Ryan was using entries into the donation thread that stated "I'm In" as we had asked people to do. All other entries that said donated or whatever were not included because they may not have wanted to be included. Also, many people donated but never posted within the thread at all. There were many variables to consider here so in the end we went with the rules.

I'm locking this thread until we have a chance to discuss the matter with the moderator team.

Ok so there is Colin....darkhoek....anyone else i miss.....i know there were other people who donated but never posted etc......this is too much to try and hash out....if u don't see your name lease SAY SOMETHING IN THIS THREAD......i wll add u to the list.....Ryan

Did not see my name, but it is a long list. I might have missed it.

Ok so there is Colin....darkhoek....anyone else i miss.....i know there were other people who donated but never posted etc......this is too much to try and hash out....if u don't see your name lease SAY SOMETHING IN THIS THREAD......i wll add u to the list.....Ryan

Thanks, Ryan.
You're a gentleman.
It was our bad not getting the "I'm in" as the key to the draw.

DarKHOeK

O man I'll bet Ryan never does anything like this again. This looks like a bigger PITMFA then a group buy

The thread will be updated tonight or early tom morning....we will start with the pottery as i said and it will be drawn using tomorrow nights numbers.....Ryan

Ok draw gis on for the cool pottery tom so graciously donated.....the evening numbers will determine the number of the winner.....Ryan

Whoever wins, please PM me with name, e-mail and postal mailing address. Thanks! Tom
ps-your cups will be mailed out first of next week. NC Custom Knifemakers Guild meeting going on this weekend, and friends in town.

Good luck to everyone!
May the Shigefusa go to the one with the lowest shipping rate :D :D :D

DarKHOeK

Woohoo!! Super Exciting! So for clarity, this one isn't the Shigi, but Tom's pottery, which I, for one, am super stoked for and have multiple sets of fingers crossed. Tom probably is too modest to do much self-promotion, but the guy does some amazing stuff! Both in terms of his pottery and some of his brick-oven pizza ;) You can check it all out on his site below. It's seriously gorgeous stuff and well worth a look!

http://www.tomgraypottery.com/the-pots/

So thanks again Tom and good luck to all!

EDIT: Oh, and for the pizza, and awesome homemade brick oven, go here: http://www.tomgraypottery.com/the-grays-table/2011/7/7/latest-from-the-kitchens.html

I'm a fan of nice pottery, and I think Tom's got some great work showing on his site :)

I've been looking at those wonderful cups. I am a tea drinker and a collector of Chinese Yi Xiang clay tea pots, so those would be really sweet in my Gong fu Cha set up. :)

DarKHOeK

This one tonight is ONLY for the pottery.....TO REPEAT......ONLY the pottery.....thanks and good luck to everyone....some cool cups for sure.....Ryan

Amon rukh won!.....wooooohooooooo...plese send your info to Tom......please post when u get them.....id love to hear your impression of his work....they look really nice.....Ryan

Latest posts

Back