• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Harner Narkiri CPM-154 with Copper Guard Bog Oak Ferrule and Amazing AZ Ironwood Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a beautiful Harner Nakiri (AEB-L/180 mm) received in a trade on B/S/T – beautiful AZ Ironwood with copper spacer & guard with an amazing 5400 year old Bog Oak Ferrule – very difficult to get photos to show how cool the ironwood is but I have attached the original link to Butch’s site. This knife was sharpened by Jon (once) and he slightly rounded the profile for a little better feel on my hi-soft boards and (IMO) allows for a great push cut profile. CONUS only (sorry!)

Butch Harner CPM-54 180mm Nakiri with Amazing Ironwood Handle (5400 year old bog oak ferrule)

Price: $600 Shipped CONUS/Insured

Current photos (click on the link and scroll through all the others on photo bucket);

Butch’s website link (Note: I was not the original owner): http://www.harnerknives.com/?p=187

• Blade Material: CPM-54 (PM steel)
  • Heel to Tip Length: 180 mm
  • Blade Height at Heel: 61 mm
  • Blade Finish: Hand Sanded
  • Handle Type: Octagonal – AZ Ironwood, copper spacer, bog oak ferrule & copper guard

If you need any other photo's / close-ups / etc. just let me know.

Beautiful piece needs to be find a new home to cut, cut, cut …

Thank you Sir!! Check out all the photos but Butch's original link shows what you can get if you want to sand it a little - I just love the darker AZ ironwood myself so wouldn't dare touch it.

Can you post some current photos that show the whole knife?

Can you post some current photos that show the whole knife?

Sure thing - FWIW all the pics on photobucket (in the linked folder) are recent;

Sorry but I suck at photography of any sort .... tried it with a light background, additional lighting, on a board ... but basically I am quite capable of getting things to exactly where/when they are supposed to be in deep space but I can't take a photograph to save my life ... too funny ... let me know if you want me to try natural lighting tomorrow to show how those can suck too!

Probably easier to send you the knife just to look at ... so let me know ... I'm just down the bloody road and I was up in El Segundo on Monday of this week ...

TjA

Sweet piece at that price for sure! :doublethumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back