• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grinder

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABranson

Reaction score
Looking to buy a belt grinder to begin to start making knives. Also if anyone has used knife-making tools they are willing to part with, sell for a cheap price, or trade for a nice leather bench strop, let me know

Thanks

Looking to buy a belt grinder to begin to start making knives. Also if anyone has used knife-making tools they are willing to part with, sell for a cheap price, or trade for a nice leather bench strop, let me know

Thanks

If you scroll like 6 posts down you will find an awesome multi position belt grinder for which most people connected to this forum will Never outgrow.

If you scroll like 6 posts down you will find an awesome multi position belt grinder for which most people connected to this forum will Never outgrow.

Thats a wee bit (a lot) out of my price range. Looking for something basic just to get started.

Thats a wee bit (a lot) out of my price range. Looking for something basic just to get started.

Yeah but you would be the coolest guy on the block, and that's gotta be worth the difference [emoji106][emoji294]️[emoji16]

Back