• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage butcher knife lot and knife bag

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crunchy

Reaction score
Doing some spring cleaning and thought I would try to find these a home. Perfect for someone trying to piece together a set of butcher knives.
2eeen4l.jpg

Left to right:
Foster bros honing steel, goodell 7.5inch chef knife, forgecraft 8inch chef knife, forgecraft 8inch slicer, forgecraft 7inch bullnose scimatar, forgecraft meat cleaver (rehandled), NOS forgecraft meat cleaver, forgecraft paring knife, Old hickory 7inch honing knife, Pino xtra 6inch butcher knife, and at the top Dexter bone cleaver.

I would really like to sell the lot as one. $200 OBO shipped CONUS

25zjzoj.jpg

1zbuvzk.jpg

nd4wfc.jpg

Lightly used The Ultimate Edge knife bag. 16 knife slots and 3 large pockets. $50 shipped CONUS

If you decide to break apart the set, I may be interested in the rehandled cleaver

Bag and rehandled forgecraft are Sold!

All remaining knives I'll sell together for $85

been trying to reply, i guess im waiting for mod approval. this may show up more than once, but i will take the knives.

Welcome to the forum. You've been approved - the approval process helps us keep out most of the spam attempts here. Pls stop by new member introduction and intro yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back