Trip to Scandinavia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've noticed there are a number of people here that live in Sweden and Denmark, so I figured I would ask for some advice.

I'm currently planning a trip to Scandinavia in July/August, going to be there for 3 weeks. Flying into Stockholm and returning from Copenhagen. I'm curious if anyone has any recommendations on places I should definitely visit.

Currently I am planning on being in Stockholm for a hand full of days, then traveling South and West. I am going to travel through Jönköping, my family is originally from that area and I would like to see it, then up to Gothenberg. From there I'm pretty open on places to go. Considering traveling up through Oslo, but I'm not sure. Eventually I'll come down into Denmark from there and travel to Copenhagen. Odenese is currently on my list as well as Elsinore to see Kronborg castle.

Planty places to visit on the Gothenburg archipelago. I am curious living there so if one night you want to take a beer I am open too! 😊 I will send some more info about places to visit by pm or email. Just contact me! 😊 cheers Matteo 😀

Latest posts

Back