D. Martell Two NEW Gyuto Sizes!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a rough profile of the 220mm.

Heel height is 52mm :spiteful:

*Note - I just threw an old handle on it to help with visualization.

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

NICE! Are the 220s actually 220? Same question about the 210s. Any idea what the height of the 210s will be? Great to see the new sizes!

Yes sir, that's cutting edge measurements.

The height of the 210mm should be close, maybe a mm (or so) shorter, but close.

The 220mm is going to be a very fast knife. I've been playing with the profile tweeking it just right and I like it a lot.

I'm making a 220mm for sale, it's gonna have a nice surprise/upgrade. Unless I screw up this should be a really nice knife...and it'll be the first too. :)

I'm making a 220mm for sale, it's gonna have a nice surprise/upgrade. Unless I screw up this should be a really nice knife...and it'll be the first too. :)

I'm excited, someday I am going to have you make me a 210mm damascus line knife with koa and musk westren handle... someday when I find that pot f gold at the end of the rainbow, still psyched to see how this turns out

I'm excited, someday I am going to have you make me a 210mm damascus line knife with koa and musk westren handle... someday when I find that pot f gold at the end of the rainbow, still psyched to see how this turns out

You're going to give me a stroke with all this musk ox and mammoth tooth talk. :D

Back