• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wakui stainless clad 210mm gyuto with red ebony handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Same knife here, though my handle is a little darker, will add pics tonight if still around. Used at home maybe 3 times, don't want to sell but I had to make a cut somewhere (pun intended). As new aside from a slight patina forming on the core steel. With box.

Stainless clad Shirogami #2.

http://bernal-cutlery.shoplightspeed.com/wakui-210mm-gyuto-shirogami-2-red-ebony-d.html

I paid $238 shipped, yours for $210 shipped within US. Trying to keep the sale domestic for now, sorry.

IMG_9910.jpg

Gotta love the Wakui kasumi/hairline gyutos. Super performer and wonderful value. GLWS!!!

One price drop (or I'm'a keep her) to $200 shipped domestically. Opening up to international peeps, too. $195 + shipping via USPS or FEDEX. thanks!

I have the exact same knife with a custom handle. I can only strongly recommend it. It is and extremely good cutter and grind is absolutely excellent. Excellent cutter with above the average food release. GLWS

Do these have a metal endcap on the handle, or is that just a weird reflection in the pic?

Like everyone else, I can't believe this is still here??? Seriously! :scratchhead:
profile, grind, thinness behind the edge, food release, heat treat, F&F, handle, all absolutely top notch.
It's all there! ...and for such an awesome price.

Bumps. Only diced some sweet potatoes yesterday but the Wakui had best food release of the three 210mm gyutos pictured. The Zakuri is modified by Jon B, so it's a thing all its own.

Wakui still available.

The 240 version is one of my absolute favorites. What a great knife at a great price. Why it hasn't sold dumbfounds me like others have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back