2 Tone Flamed Redwood - Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
This is some new stabilized Redwood that I just posted in our webstore.
The figure in these is chatoyant so when the light hits them from different angles, the tiger stripe figure seems to move around changing size and shape. These blocks were professionally stabilized by K&G using a new recipe that makes them heavier and harder than the flamed redwood before. This was possible because this is second growth redwood. Not everyone likes the 2 tone look with flamed redwood, but those that do tend to buy them up quick. If you are one of those that like this look, don't wait around. Get some while they are on sale (sale ends 10/21). Sale prices start just under $20 up to around $40 for some of the big ones.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked.

Click on the photo to go to the section of the store where these are on sale. The photo just shows a random sampling. 24 new blocks were added to the store.

Darn you Mark Farley!
LMAO your posts are HUGE temptations to me. I need to quit looking at them all together.. But.. I,,,,,,,,, I Cant.... he..l..p ..... my.self!

JK..

Great looking woods. Im super impressed with some of the pieces you have in the store right now.. I got one word for that sweet 3D maple AWESOME!

Randy,
Don't look tomorrow.
b3037.jpg

J*(&&&sus Ch&%&(st!

Stefan

Holy c£@?! That is some sweet looking wood. I need to get another job and a well paid one. I really do have way too much wood already, but I just can't help wanting more and more and more....

DarKHOeK

Randy,
Don't look tomorrow.
b3037.jpg

OH MY!!
DARN YOU MARK FARLEY!!! :angry1: :bashhead::tongue4:

:nutskick::sh*thitsfans::bashhead::paypal: Thats just not fair.. Darn you Mark Farley!!!!! LMAO!!!
Thats some super looking Koa! Darn it, I did it again and clicked on your post.

I need a emoticon of a smiley with a sign That says, DARN YOU MARK FARLEY!! LMAO

here and io thouhg ti had picked over the to tone stuff. dam you must be jstu looking for it knowing i almost have to have it

and that koa is sexy

okay, i just can't resist......just bought a block. I have a weakness toward two toned wood :p.

here and io thouhg ti had picked over the to tone stuff. dam you must be jstu looking for it knowing i almost have to have it

and that koa is sexy

These showed up the day yours were mailed. I never can remember what I have sent to K&G.

Man these are really speaking to me. I can only hope that one of my future customers snags one of these.

I've been telling your customers you don't like redwood.
.......just teasing.

I have to finish with my shipping for today then I will be adding the Koa.
Probably in a couple hours. I have taken the photos, just have to crop and post so it will go pretty quick.

I just finished adding some of the Koa blocks that I showed in the earlier photo to the webstore.

This one is my favorite #B2666, I call it the beast, you know 666.
OK, nevermind.
Click on this photo to go to the section of the store where they are listed. They are pretty expensive, but if you get one during the sale they will be, well ...... less expensive.

Well, the beast has found a new home.
It went to a knifemaker I really like.
I won't mention his name because he is the sort that keeps a low profile.
He makes extra fine folding knives but never posts any photos.
I will try to get him to make an exception with this wood.
This might sound cheesy but I am glad when a piece I really like goes to a maker who's work I really like.

Back