Crazy Dog!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
In the afternoons Kirby will usually hand around around my workshop. The rest of the day he wanders around the place looking for people to give him scratchies or take him for a ride in one of the golf carts.

This afternoon I heard him barking and things sounded kind of funny. He would bark and then a raven would make noises back at him. I went walking around looking for him and found him up in one of the tree houses about 20 feet up. He didn't like having that big noisy raven in his territory.

When I got back to him with the camera he was on his way back down.

k001.jpg

One of the tree houses? How many tree houses do you guys have? Are you guys like the Swiss Family Robinson of wood vendors?

What, you have so much wood that you build tree houses with it? Are they koa? Redwood? ;)

Stefan

Kirby seems to like to climb up into the treehouses.
I heard him barking yesterday afternoon. When I looked around I found him up in one of the tree houses barking at another crow.
He just doesn't like crows and ravens coming around here. The 1st photo is about 12 feet up on the first level of the treehouse.

a002.jpg

He thought maybe I wanted to play so he came back down.

a004.jpg

We need to come by for a visit. I'd pay for admission. :)

The other day there were small puffs of something floating in the air. Kind of like dandelion fluff.
Kirby was wearing a red dog coat that had come loose in the back.
He would jump into the air trying to catch the floating fluff.
His red coat flapping behind him like a cape. He looked like a flying superdog.

Kirby is living up to his reputation as a crazy dog.
Lately he has been getting real goofy. He has figured out how to open my door.
Now he comes by during the day and tries to get me to stop working and play.

1-48.jpg

7-5.jpg

5-6.jpg

4-8.jpg

He decided to come back and try again later.

2-21.jpg

8-4.jpg

3-13.jpg

What is Kirby? He has a similar face to my Catahoula.

Kirby is not my dog. He kind of is all of us who work here's dog. He was a stray that we adopted as a shop dog so he lives here and barks at stuff during the night.
The vet says he thinks Kirby is 1/2 pit bull and 1/2 some other kind of bull dog. His personality is more like a goofy golden retriever.
Yes Crothcipt, we did play. Once he gets you laughing you don't have much of a choice.

Back