• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keijiro Doi Suisin Hayate and Hiromune Takaba Miyabi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s0real

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling one of my two Suisin Hayate Kiritsuke made by Keijiro Doi. #6 is a very rare piece which is part of the first ten Hayates made. #86 is another 270mm that i bought due to mistake by seller 's description and it has initials PL laser etched on it as well. Both knives are brand new and comes in a kiri box. $1500 for #86 and $2000 for #6

Also two extremely rare Hiromune Takaba's Miyabi Series Tamahagane Gyuto with damascus cladding 240mm. These two knives are so unique and the finish is unbelievable. These two go for $2400 each.

Please let me know if any of you might require more pics. These are all the shots i can take with the limited time i have. All knives comes with free shipping worldwide.

I got one his last few numberd Hayate Yanagibas and I can tell you..... he made some of the nicest blades ever...

Both takaba and #6 Hayate​ spoken for at the moment

Do you have more pictures, with a bit more depth of field, on the two Doi knives? I can see the kanji, and 06, but not much more...

OMG! :eek2: So nice! When will I win the lottery?

If #6 still available, I will take it.....PM sent.

It's the weekend, time for another set of picture. Only one more knife for sale,whichever sells first and i will keep the last piece. A 240 mm and also my personal 270mm that i'm quite reluctant to let go. 2500 USD for the 270mm.

Doi 86 is no longer for sale. Only the Takabas 240mm and 270mm are available now.

Bump

These Takabas will be here for another 3 weeks. Free shipping worldwide included.

Price reduced for Takabas. 2200 USD each for 240 mm And 270 mm.

Last price drop before the week finishes. 2000 usd shipped worldwide for both the Takabas.

Back