Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Friendly Place to Hang

It's Friendly Place to Hang

I was reading through some threads and I realized just how much I enjoy being a part of this community. The overall feel is very welcoming and supportive, while the majority of posts are either truly thoughtful or downright hilarious!
    Thanks guys for making this such a cool place. We all have our differences and come from all corners of the world, but we seem to really make it work!
    Great job EVERYONE!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

+1

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    It's no big deal that I often check this place when I'm at work... on the line... from my phone. Lolz.

KKF is still a fun and informative place to hang out for a bit online. It's like dropping in to a local joint to just chat and relax.
    Len

As a newer guy...I have to agree. There is a sense of friendship here that you really dont get at other forums.Also everyone here is helpful when you have a question...Not just "Use the damn search function"!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Davis View Post
    Also everyone here is helpful when you have a question...Not just "Use the damn search function"!
    That's because the search function sucks Just kidding -- sort of.

And +1 on this being an inviting place.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

We often hear that there is a decline in respect, politeness, civility, and manners. I think the anonymity of the internet bears that out on forums.

I like it. I stayed with the knife forums just because they were the nicest guys on the web.

I like the fact that we " get together " and visit each others shops and Resturants with open invitations. Now just faceless names in cyberspace