Magazine article.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah it begins at page 26... Three pages, link was to 27.

Ok, I can't read a bit of Swedish, but the photos are stunning (well ok, the one of you having a staring contest with the knife made me laugh, but I'm kinda weird in how I see things sometimes).

The picture of your hand holding the knife on page 28 looks like an oil painting. I may have to use that for an art reference.

You've made it to the big time dude!

Congrats Robin :) In general that magazine has some pretty good quality for a grocery chain store.

Ok, I can't read a bit of Swedish, but the photos are stunning (well ok, the one of you having a staring contest with the knife made me laugh, but I'm kinda weird in how I see things sometimes).

The picture of your hand holding the knife on page 28 looks like an oil painting. I may have to use that for an art reference.

You've made it to the big time dude!

Yea great guy shooting.. He got excited about coming to me so he canceled all his other gigs that day and was shooting for like six hours haha. I will definitely buy some pics from him.

Daddy; Bra! :hungry:

Matus/Badger thanks. Yea surprising magazine for a low price store :)

If i am not mistaken, thats the HHH stainless damascus paring knife I just acquired from you?

If i am not mistaken, thats the HHH stainless damascus paring knife I just acquired from you?

Yes, it's locally famous now :) I think they've used some gritty filter, the knives finish is looking exaggerated coarse.

Sweet Robin!! Maybe you can include a hard copy of the mag in the next few knife shipments - would be kinda fun IMO!

More importantly though is when is your wonderful store going to show "240mm Gyuto AEB-L" as 'Available' instead of 'Sold Out' ... I waited 1 minute last time and my opportunity was lost! =;-)

Sweet Robin!! Maybe you can include a hard copy of the mag in the next few knife shipments - would be kinda fun IMO!

More importantly though is when is your wonderful store going to show "240mm Gyuto AEB-L" as 'Available' instead of 'Sold Out' ... I waited 1 minute last time and my opportunity was lost! =;-)

Not a bad idea!! I'll see if I can gather some copies

I have a big pile of heat treated damasteel on my bench... But I will see if I can sneak some aeb-l in there as well.

Good article and fantastic pics.
I guess the lottery for winning one of your knifes is only valid if you are located in sweeden :eyebrow: Too bad... :wink:

Good article and fantastic pics.
I guess the lottery for winning one of your knifes is only valid if you are located in sweeden :eyebrow: Too bad... :wink:

I don't know actually, maybe worth a shot!

Back