Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcomming Sigma II Stones Pass-Around

"In any event, I think I would leave writing a review to folks like tk59, PensacolaTiger, JohnyChance and the like. These guys have more experience sharpening, more knives in different steels, and more stones on hand to compare to."

fair enough..I'm looking for a new 1k and eventually a 6k and these stones are available locally and the price seems fair so I shall await for the reviews with baited breath..

"If you guys in Canada don't mind waiting a bit, we can send stones your way eventually."
    Thanks for the very generous offer,but I don't have much faith in Canada Post or Canada Customs.I wouldn't want to disrupt the flow of the pass around

Quote Originally Posted by shankster View Post
    "If you guys in Canada don't mind waiting a bit, we can send stones your way eventually."
    Thanks for the very generous offer,but I don't have much faith in Canada Post or Canada Customs.I wouldn't want to disrupt the flow of the pass around

Updates on the Sigma 2 Power Stones pass around?

Any updates/reviews? I just notices that the original post has been locked.

I have them currently and am about to hand them off to someone else. I noticed the original thread was locked as well, not sure why. I am not a stone guru, I have a very meager stone collection, but I have enjoyed most of the Sigma II's a lot during my time with them. I will be posting a more thorough review and some pictures shortly.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Thanks JC.Looking forward to the reviews as I'm in the market for a new 1k stone.

Cheers

None of us mods know why this thread was closed sooooooo.....it's re-opened.

Oh, I didn't even noticed it.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Do we have a list going for this? I don't see it posted?

I am trying to sort this out, Collin. I will have a list up in a day or two.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko,
    Please include me also.

THANKS,
    PZ