Instead of custom, dibs for inspired work.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDalman

Unsupportive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like making something a little special. I'll keep 5 like this "coming up" and with a name on. If needed I'll randomly draw names to sign for these knives. What I want from you is only what you would like to use the knife for. By email. No price, deposits, or timeframe up ahead, and you will of course then also be free to just pass if it's not "for you" what I make and present, or if the price is not good for you. Then I will just put it in the store instead :)
Please keep in mind these will be priced a bit above my regular, but I'll try to price fairly as always. Also lets then say that I will not hold the knife for any extended time, say max two weeks if you want it and need to raise funds.
Does this sound like a ok deal/idea? Email me.. Lets say closing this on sunday if I have five or more interested

Faq:)p)

"I just want for my collection. No knife for me?" No problem but even a collection knife can have a intended use.

It can be any type of knife, not only chef knives. The use can whatever wide categoric or aimed at very specific tasks.

Ugg, I'm trying to paste a screen capture and can't make it work.

"Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission
RDalman has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Anyhow, sent you something via alternative means. Ignore me if I'm being a pest.

Weird, my allowed qouta must have been reduced. I had like 300 of an allowed 100, cleared up sent and should be good now.

I think there's 10 interested now so I'll be drawing randomly and be back to everyone tomorrow evening (sunday morning to US)

Glad there's some interest. To clarify as it seemed a little vague. These are probably going to be more unique knives, maybe some extra interesting materials//finish/shapes/aesthetic details. I will price as to what I believe they could sell for in my webstore, judging on what the knife IS. Hope that makes sense.

Saying no sucks and all are good/inspiring. So I'm closing this up with all included. Thanks guys and captain! I'll be in touch when I have something.

I'm making a nice range of stuff. Squid cutter, bbq-prepping, big cheffing and in handy :)

Back