Japanese Knives Livestream Q&A? Interest?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been meaning to do these again for a few years, and finally might be at a place where i can afford some time for something like this. Would this be of interest to anyone? Usually, i start off by just going over basic sharpening stuff and then as the questions roll in, i do my best to answer them. Maybe for an hour or so.

Any interest?

You did a couple of these when I was starting to learn. I found it very helpful at the time and know I could start over and learn more.

Question 1, How does one get to a foil edge on a single bevel and more importantly how does one fix it and not do it again? My first Yani, a Yoshihiro from way back, kicked my ass with this for as long as I owned it.

i dont think this sunday will work for me... it was more of a general question with no specific date in mind yet, but glad to know there is some interest. If there are days or times that work better for you guys, let me know. Before or after work for me is probably best.

Id love to join these live streams I've seen just about everything you uploaded some of the best sharpening content out there.

I've been meaning to do these again for a few years, and finally might be at a place where i can afford some time for something like this. Would this be of interest to anyone? Usually, i start off by just going over basic sharpening stuff and then as the questions roll in, i do my best to answer them. Maybe for an hour or so.

Any interest?

Check out Twitch for the live stream -- the chat component is great for interacting with the audience. This would probably fall into the Creative or IRL categories.

I watched your previous QnA but in offline format. I really enjoyed them. I am all in (depending on availability). Sunday 11AM PST (2PM EST) is not bad.

yeah... but every day i try to go in and get **** done so i can get to these, i get crushed with stuff at work. I'm still planning on getting one of these done soon though. I will keep you posted for sure.

One of the ...funniest? things about working in a retail establishment is realizing that you could get some work done if all these customers would just **** off.

It's very much like working in an office and calculating how much work you could do if you could just opt out of every meeting ever.

One of the ...funniest? things about working in a retail establishment is realizing that you could get some work done if all these customers would just **** off.

It's very much like working in an office and calculating how much work you could do if you could just opt out of every meeting ever.

So true

Back