Help with identifying serrated kitchen knife please...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troxoc

Reaction score
Hello.

I would be grateful if anyone could identify the serrated knife shown...

I don't know where I can find this type of knife. I need this kind of offset handle, and this specific type of edge serrations (from some research I made online I think is called spyderedge). Though, using this little info I have, I am unable to find it somewhere to buy it online.

jafDv5

Spyderco Knives would be the first place I would look for a serrated "spyderedge" but I'm not sure that is what you are looking for. Lamson used to make a bread knife with an off set edge. My wife used one for a while until she found something she liked better. There were probably others that I don't know.

The initial image link is not working for some reason, here is the link:

http://imgur.com/a/LeySc

Welcome to the forums

Thank you

Spyderco Knives would be the first place I would look for a serrated "spyderedge" but I'm not sure that is what you are looking for. Lamson used to make a bread knife with an off set edge. My wife used one for a while until she found something she liked better. There were probably others that I don't know.

I did search for that, but no luck...

For your info, the knife is quite cheap (only has a sign that reads: Made in China - no other info on the blade), was given as a gift by some company with some other purchases, but we don't know which company was that.

Also, if you can see the pic above, the knife has a forked tip.

If someone can help, please have a look at the pic above, and let me know...

Thanks

Update: I managed to find a shop to buy the knife set.

Again, thank you very much all for your help! :doublethumbsup:

Back