• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yoshikane 240mm (9.5 inch) gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScvDar

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to KKF but I wanted to make sure I sold this knife to the right people!

For sale is a 9.5 inch Yoshikane gyuto, purchased from Epicurean Edge. It is this exact knife:
http://www.epicedge.com/shopexd.asp?id=85676

I bought the knife when I was working in a kitchen but since I switched careers the knife has been sitting in a box with no use. I thought it would be better to give to someone who would actually use it. The knife is great condition (I adored it at the time) with no rust or chips. The edge has no damage but will need to be sharpened pretty thoroughly.

The knife currently retails at EE for $280. Considering it needs to be sharpened, I am asking for $210 plus shipping. The knife will come in the original packaging with the original papers (in japanese). Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best,
Nik

v2KpV7J.jpg

cNmQv6x.jpg

WmFH0Zx.jpg

y1e26bG.jpg

Mhs8xVz.jpg

VqlHWYi.jpg

I have this knife and it's a cracker! Sharpens really nicely. Very good food release but not too fat behind the edge. It'll make someone happy.

It's crazy how much darker it is on the real pics than the Epicurean Edge, I think I like it a lot better irl though, that's a really nice looking blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back