Quantcast
Monthly Payment Program - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monthly Payment Program

We've already taken a few orders using the payment plan option. I'm glad that this is working out as something useful for people as it's very useful for us in our workflow planning.

Thanks folks!

Dave

You've sold me at least one knife. Just one question; Can I decide at wich date money will be withdrawn from my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Vils View Post
    You've sold me at least one knife. Just one question; Can I decide at wich date money will be withdrawn from my account?

Yes we can do that if we do it offline (not using the shopping cart) because then we can control the dates by manually invoicing. I'm happy to have your business.

PM sent

For those of you who are interested in our monthly payment program I wanted to let you know that yes we are still doing this. If you happen to be concerned with lead times then your concerns are justified as our times have been ever increasing since I started knifemaking, however, I've recently found some time saving methods that are allowing me to do certain tasks faster than ever. Also, many of the other (non knifemaking) tasks that I am doing (like western rehandling) work is getting done faster than ever as well which frees up time for my own knifemaking.

Currently I'm 50% the way through a 3 piece set for one customer and then following that the next 4 knives are all wa handles where the handles are pre-made by Stefan. This means that we'll be knocking 7 knives off of our list within a very short period of time reducing our waiting list by 30%.

So if you've been considering ordering a knife from me please know that we're making head way to getting work out faster than we have in a long time and that wait times should be reduced.

If anyone should have any questions please feel free to ask, I always look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your considerations,
    Dave

http://www.japaneseknifesharpeningst...ives-s/126.htm

Engorged Member
    Are you still only using O1 or has the Carpenter option come up? I'd like a Carpenter gyuto from you.
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Quote Originally Posted by El Pescador View Post
    Are you still only using O1 or has the Carpenter option come up? I'd like a Carpenter gyuto from you.

I've been so busy with doing the carbon O-1's that I haven't even looked into the Carpenter steel yet but that's something that I need to do, isn't it? Let me see what I can figure out.

+ Reply to Thread