Quantcast
Monthly Payment Program - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Payment Program

Nice Dave. I have done similar on an individual basis, taken payments as the customer was able to pay. I works well for those who couldn't normally look at custom pieces.

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Yeah I think it can help to get some folks into knives that they otherwise wouldn't be able to get. I hope so anyway.

Aw, crap!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

When are you going to start your run of gyutos in CTS-XHP so I have a reason to use This monthly payment plan I could use a stainless one too.

Quote Originally Posted by obtuse View Post
    When are you going to start your run of gyutos in CTS-XHP so I have a reason to use This monthly payment plan I could use a stainless one too.

If Butch keeps telling me how good this stuff is I just might have to get some and go for it. The thing that interests me about this steel most of all is that it's made about 15min from me. I drive by the Carpenter plant all of the time and never knew it until a couple of weeks ago. I love the local connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    If Butch keeps telling me how good this stuff is I just might have to get some and go for it. The thing that interests me about this steel most of all is that it's made about 15min from me. I drive by the Carpenter plant all of the time and never knew it until a couple of weeks ago. I love the local connection.
    Please let me know when you do. I will sign up for another one. That's really cool that the steel is made so close to you. I have a feeling that it's some good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Dave, you can't turn that down! Localize, baby!

I thought I saw a Carpenter plant here in Texas, but it was some furniture company.

What happens if someone is 6 mo into it and decides they are out for one reason or another?

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    What happens if someone is 6 mo into it and decides they are out for one reason or another?

I've never been one to hold someone down to something like this so I'd have no problem refunding the money. The exception would be if I started work on the knife to a special spec or if they had me using a handle material that's weird and unusually expensive as in those cases we'd have to assess what's what before doing a refund. Basically I feel that I can sell or use most anything that's within a normal range but the one off orders might be something I'd have to evaluate on a case by case basis.

+ Reply to Thread