Cooking With Dog

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr K

Reaction score
Howdy folks, I am new here, & this is my first question...

I have not tried any of the recipes yet on the youtube site, but they look good & I figure they are home style,

http://www.youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog#p/u/46/klFyrnrUSck

I have had a chicken variation of the Pork Tonkatsu Bowl in Salem, OR. at a place called Ramen Ichiban, most excellent it was,

the chef and his wife were very talkitive/frendily and answered any questions I had about their menu, they even make their own quick pickled vegatables (tsukemono ?) which were excellent,

anyway... the main question is, do the recipies look to be close to real and or home style, and tasty ?

I have access to 3 Asain markets about 30 miles from home for most anything I might require

Thanks In Advance

I enjoy that site! As far as the dishes go, they are straight forward enough that you should just make some and see if they work for you!

I love Cooking with Dog. I haven't watched it in a while, but I thought it was inspiring in its simplicity and the dog can be pretty funny in some episodes.

k.

Love Cooking Wth Dog, I was put off a bit at first thinking the dog was on the counter but later noticed he was on a stool

Thank you for your input and links to the other sites,

I will head to the city in a week or so, get some supplies & try some of the recipes,

Again Thank You

I like cooking with dog shows also. In fact his recipe for gyudon is a standard home meal I make all the time at home. I looooove onions.

Latest posts

Back