Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: What are we watching lately?

Anyone out there watching Winter Olympics? I enjoy them esp. since they put in snowboard halfpipe & slopestyle. Both men & women's. Skeleton going headfirst on a sled at high speed great stuff. All the skiing esp. like the steep downhill. Ice Hockey both genders.

Surfed many years never done any winter sports, but love to watch it every 4 years.

Hooked on the skating. Japan's Hanyu repeated Gold deserved it he was the best. Skating not just technical the best have that IT factor start to finish.

I love the pairs it is man & woman chemistry blades on ice. The Ice Dancing is awesome to watch. Just finished the Gold & Silver Canadians & French were spectacular. The Americans Alex & Maia Shibutani brother & sister team won bronze.

The Russians have dominated Ice Dancing lots of Golds & always on the podium. They missed this year finishing fifth. The pair Soloviev & Bobrova were great too, one of the most fun pairs to watch. She was mesmerizing.

Love the 1/2 pipe snowboard mens and womens, found the skiing 1/2 pipe for women was not that great. Loving all the downhill stuff, skeleton, aerial tricks, and womens hockey.

Can't get into figure skating, and now NBC has managed to make it political too, so I'm really done, but love the speed skating.

Snowboards have more control on 1/2 pipe than ski's. Like the speed skating too when they race them together it is like demolition derby. Now they are doing timed pairs a lot probably more accurate as to who should win best time, but not as exciting.

NBC is the Liberal network do not think the Olympics should be a platform for gay pride. Wish could post the Russian & Canadian Ice dance what can I say I love it.