Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: What are we watching lately?

Mindhunter is a really good show, also Manhunt: Unabomber is in the same spirit ish, highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juztian View Post
    Mindhunter is a really good show, also Manhunt: Unabomber is in the same spirit ish, highly recommend it.
    Mindhunter was amazing. But then again I'm a sucker for anything Anna Torv

Quote Originally Posted by Juztian View Post
    Yeah I liked manhunt enough. Could’ve been better.

Quote Originally Posted by DamageInc View Post
    Have you seen Bone Tomahawk?

And do you count Unforgiven as having emotional blah blah blah?
    Wasn't Unforgiven made in 1992, or is this a new show?
    "Into a country where the jails are full, and the mad houses closed." - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by StonedEdge View Post
    With the pussification of our society, it was only a matter of time before it was manifested on-screen....those artsy cinema types are usually very left-leaning, after all.
    The worst offenders are the superhero shows. The Flash would be great if Barry Allen wasn't on the verge of crying every third episode. Why they think the Green Arrow would have time for all of these emotional breakdowns is beyond me.

I have a special grip with Supergirl. I don't know who this whiney childish brat is they have written in the show, but in the comics and cartoons she is a cocky bytch in a good way that makes her character interesting and looks down on most of her adversaries with high snobery.
    "Into a country where the jails are full, and the mad houses closed." - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    On target as usual CD. All this emotional blah blah blah makes me want to watch a Dirty Harry; or maybe a great western with John Wayne or Clint Eastwood. I blame the colleges and the pajama boys that lap it up.
    The agenda is real. I remember when American cartoons were fun and light hearted while Asian cartoons were depressing with stiff lessons to be learned. Now there is this we are in this together, lets make our enemies our friends garbage that makes younger kids delusional.

Plus these young men have been convinced that it is okay to cry in public. Utterly Disgusting.

I've been watching Money Heist on Netflix, it's in Spanish with subtitles. Well written, convincing acting and Ursula Corbero certainly helps as well

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    Yeah I liked manhunt enough. Could’ve been better.
    Certainly could have been better but I still hope there will be more to come. Mindhunter is in a league of it's own.

@Chef Doom the most worrying thing is that all this "glorification of the mystical decent human being, while moving the goalposts" behaviour seems to be openly or secretly understood even by its unquestioning followers as a TRENDY thing. TRENDS tend to spawn their opposite trend when people get bored of it. And what will follow then ... me, you, he, she, it, will retch.
    "All right. So whatdya do with it?" - "Whatdya mean 'Whatdya do with it?" - "Self defense? Mayhem? Shish kebab?"

It's pretty clear the propaganda is being used for evil.