Japanese Knives #KNIFEGOD

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheflivengood

Reaction score
Let's take a minute to wish Jon a Happy 25th Birthday! So young, so awesome. :groucho:

Just out of interest, what knife would you like for your birthday Jon, if you could have it? Happy bday
Interesting question indeed. What would a purveyor of fine steel wish for himself. Me thinks he already has it.

Happy birthday Jon! Don't believe the figure being thrown around but hey, to paraphrase MJ: I'm Not Gonna Spend My Life Being A Number.

Happy birthday Jon. I'll take the secret of the age of the #KNIFEGOD to my grave

Thanks so much guys... really apprecaite it.

What would i get for myself? Hmm... are we talking something really to use, or just something that i lust over, but might not use as much?

FYI, i'm 33 today :)

Yeah, it's time for a mid life crisis knife. Happy birthday Jon!

Over the years, Hinoura-San has become a very good friend. He is someone that I hang out with and talk with about all kinds of things totally unrelated to Knives. He plays around with some fun things in his workshop, and one of those would probably be my midlife crisis knife. He is such an amazingly talented guy, and I really love the work that he does. I have a few things from him already, but I know a few more that I want.

Happy birthday. Sorry to have fallen out of touch a bit.

Back