Photobucket Test

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9B70D3D6-1A78-455D-AC6E-DA5C5C9ED0A0_zpsa4mtwq0e.jpg

Did my pic work? I can see it on my laptop and iphone

Rick passed the test.

I shot a deer once in a cotton field like that. It ran 150 - 200 yds. Was not hard to find:cool2:

My beloved "Dropbox" has recently improved and I can't use it anymore. But the Android app is the easy button.

I was testing to see if I could still reference a pic as a non-paying member of Photobucket. So far, so good.

That pic was taken in LA (Lower Alabama) just north of the Alabama-Florida line.

Can anyone elaborate on what changed at Photobucket and who is affected?

Thanks,
Tyler

No idea but from the App which is what I use exclusively for PB & KKF, it won't even let me open a picture without that stupid gauge picture and upgrade ransom. How did you guys get around that?

It's kinda taken the wind out of my sails a bit. A lot of my contribution to and enjoyment of the forum is aided by photographs which would be incredibly onerous or impossible to relink to Flickr

I think I paid to remove the ads on the iphone app when I first signed up a while back, maybe thats the reason? I posted that cleaver pic from chrome on a pc fwiw.

I've never paid Photobucket a cent, but they just changed the Terms of Service so perhaps they just haven't gotten around to making it impossible for me to post using a link.

Let's see if my pics are working

IMG_5487_crop_zps755b30d7.jpg

For me it looks fine. Can you see it?

So for some of us it is working and for others it is not. I am reading similar also on other forums.

How to know what is the rule?

What changed at Photobucket is that they don't allow you to embed images on other sites unless you pay them $400 (!!!). This change didn't/doesn't happen overnight, so at this moment it may still work for some people and not for others. Photobucket also got some minor other overhauls.

I thinks imgur.com and tinypic.com are very good alternatives.

Just testing whether my pictures are coming out from google drive...

Take two...

Take three with vgy...

ien8PP.jpg

Back