Japanese Knives Livestream Q&A Sunday, july 9th 10:30 am PDT

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
On Sunday, July 9th at 10:30 am PDT, we will be hosting a live stream Q&A session on youtube. I will be covering some basic concepts that customers ask about frequently, as well as responding to questions through the chat or video comments. We hope that you will tune in and join us. I will post a link early Sunday morning, as we get everything set up, so please keep an eye on our social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). If there are things you would like me to cover, but may not be able to tune in, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. The video will remain on youtube, so you can watch it at a later date as well.

Here's the link to our livestream Q&A, which begins at 10:30am PDT... the link will begin working just before that time:
[video=youtube;-fKY617j10A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKY617j10A[/video]

Jon, and Josh, thanks for taking the time. I lurked and found it fascinating, even the parts (much of it honestly) I didn't have the experience to understand completely.

Thank you! The video was extremely informative.

This would be a podcast I'd listen to..

Missed this one, was camping that weekend. Hopefully will be in for the next one.

Back