Quantcast
Michigan Get together.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan Get together.

Michigan Get together.

Hello guys, This will be the first HHH Knives shop visit/ mini hammer in. It will be the second Sunday in October in Marlette MI

Anyone that would like to join us for a fun day of forging and grinding and just goofing around in general should PM me for more detail.

Im also looking for suggestions that make for a good gathering. So far we have planned to have plenty of steel and lots of propane. Lots of sanders and tools with all the extras, Bits and belts and blades needed to play all day! Lunch and dinner and some cold drinks.

Hope you can make it.
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Dog friendly?

Salty, Now thats a loaded question.. Are you asking about bringing a dog, or speaking of yourself? Or the third option could be you want to bring some ugly chicks!!

Of the 3, the first two would be a YES!! lol

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Until further notice I'm in. When I told the wife about it the only thing she was concerned about was not having to take care of the dog. I'll bring some knives. Think about what you may want to take a look at. Or anyone else who is coming.

I'd also be curious if you are able to repair the "beast".

Any more details on this? I am not too far and would love to see some grinding and forging.

Mike

Ice Man, Its the second Sunday of October. In Marlette MI. Please PM me for details.

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Sweet, sounds good so far. Bring your pup. I have a kennel and 2 dogs. so he will have someone to play with! Not sure whats wrong with the "beast" but bring it with and Ill see what I can do..

anyone interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    Until further notice I'm in. When I told the wife about it the only thing she was concerned about was not having to take care of the dog. I'll bring some knives. Think about what you may want to take a look at. Or anyone else who is coming.

I'd also be curious if you are able to repair the "beast".

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Just got word from Mike that Keven Casey, Don Cowles and some guy named Bill are also dropping in! LOL Thats awesome news!

This is gona be alot of fun!

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

This looks like a good time,I am glad I put new tires on the truck.This will on the 9th?

RR, Sounds great! I just PM'd ya with my Phone number, Give me a call.

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

+ Reply to Thread