• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Nenox 230mm karin sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my Nenox suji. It's the 230mm karin version with the quince wood handle. I had bought that as lightly used and have only very rarely used it myself. It's clearly a beautiful and great-performing knife, I just have several other slicers and it doesn't get enough performance time. I would call the condition excellent+, I never sharpened it and there might still be the original edge on it but I can't swear on that. Minimal signs of use, no big scratches that I can see, and the logo is also still in good shape. Not too different from a new one which sells for $481 + S&H at Korin. I am asking $375 shipped in the US. If it hasn't been bought by then, I'll post some pics late tonight or tomorrow. Of course, whether buying it unseen or not, I will take it back if the buyer has any issues with it.

Stefan

Mmmhh, 146 views, no comments. Is it too expensive? Are Nenox's out right now? How about $350 shipped and paypaled? Still one of the nicest slicers out there, I just also have a Carter which I prefer...

Stefan

I'm thinking the same thing about my Shig (Tinh commented, but that's cause we'd been talking about that knife already). Maybe people are just broke...?

Well, that's one other reason why I am selling it... This is much less fun if everybody is broke at the same time ;)

Stefan

Mmmhh, 146 views, no comments. Is it too expensive? Are Nenox's out right now? How about $350 shipped and paypaled? Still one of the nicest slicers out there, I just also have a Carter which I prefer...

Stefan
broke

O.k., I'll go to $325, for less than that I'd rather keep it.

Hey, if you guys are all broke, who is going to buy all the handles I will have available next week? :scratchhead:

Stefan

Handles...did u say handles???? :) I am sure I will be sucked in if there is some signature tree or nice burls in there. Dibs! LOL

I'll buy one of 'em... :D But I don't think mine will be ready then, lol.

But the pieces are all cut already ;)

Handles...did u say handles???? :) I am sure I will be sucked in if there is some signature tree or nice burls in there. Dibs! LOL

Lots of larger ones this time, not sure why... I have about a dozen that I am finishing up during the week and hope to be able to put them up next weekend.

Stefan

O.k., the Nenox has found a good home and is sold! Thanks everyone,

Stefan

Back