Quantcast
FS: Nenox 230mm karin sujihiki
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Nenox 230mm karin sujihiki

FS: Nenox 230mm karin sujihiki

Hi,

I am selling my Nenox suji. It's the 230mm karin version with the quince wood handle. I had bought that as lightly used and have only very rarely used it myself. It's clearly a beautiful and great-performing knife, I just have several other slicers and it doesn't get enough performance time. I would call the condition excellent+, I never sharpened it and there might still be the original edge on it but I can't swear on that. Minimal signs of use, no big scratches that I can see, and the logo is also still in good shape. Not too different from a new one which sells for $481 + S&H at Korin. I am asking $375 shipped in the US. If it hasn't been bought by then, I'll post some pics late tonight or tomorrow. Of course, whether buying it unseen or not, I will take it back if the buyer has any issues with it.

Stefan

o.k., here are some quick snapshots. What you see at the heel are not scratches, just some fibers:

P1020686 by mgapicius, on Flickr

P1020681 by mgapicius, on Flickr

P1020678 by mgapicius, on Flickr

Stefan

Mmmhh, 146 views, no comments. Is it too expensive? Are Nenox's out right now? How about $350 shipped and paypaled? Still one of the nicest slicers out there, I just also have a Carter which I prefer...

Stefan

I'm thinking the same thing about my Shig (Tinh commented, but that's cause we'd been talking about that knife already). Maybe people are just broke...?

Well, that's one other reason why I am selling it... This is much less fun if everybody is broke at the same time

Stefan

Same here...tell me about it

I'm already going to owe you, Stefan. I can't stretch much more! Otherwise I'd be all over this knife.

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Mmmhh, 146 views, no comments. Is it too expensive? Are Nenox's out right now? How about $350 shipped and paypaled? Still one of the nicest slicers out there, I just also have a Carter which I prefer...

Stefan
    broke

O.k., I'll go to $325, for less than that I'd rather keep it.

Hey, if you guys are all broke, who is going to buy all the handles I will have available next week?

Stefan

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    O.k., I'll go to $325, for less than that I'd rather keep it.

Hey, if you guys are all broke, who is going to buy all the handles I will have available next week?

Stefan
    I'll buy one of 'em... But I don't think mine will be ready then, lol.