Quantcast
OUT OF THIS WORLD W.I.P. - Page 22
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: OUT OF THIS WORLD W.I.P.

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?

W T F ??

Anyways, that is spectacular. I haven't seen a knife with a pattern that striking that hasn't been parkerized. Very cool.

This one has been sent to get some PRO photos taken.. I already miss it being here! lol Ill post up the photos ASAP. Thanks guys for checking out the thread and all the great input and encouragement! This one has been super awesome to do. and alot of fun to share with you KNIFE KNUTS!!

Here is the last photos I took of it in its presentation box. Im sure Coop will really capture this one in a great way! I cant wait to see the photos he gets of it!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Box options 100.JPG 
Views:	736 
Size:	440.0 KB 
ID:	4141  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Still i say fantastic Randy. Coop will bring out all the subtle details that we can never seem to catch with a picture lol. I will shoot you a call later...I know a place that does good quality book, for a great price!

Mike, Yep. I know he will really be able to show off all the details I could not seem to capture in a pic on this one... I cant wait to see what he comes up with.. I gave him free reign to do what he does best! Ill be around today. feel free to shoot me a call. Remind me about the printer when you call.

Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Availible Knives

Nice!!!

Thanks Son!

Availible Knives

Amazing WIP Randy. Gives us noobs somehing to stride for!

This one has been alot of fun, And I would even say its was a "EPIC" build!!! It was a real pleasure being able to share the experiences with you knife Knits!!!

Thanks for all the great comments and following along on this WIP.. Stay tuned. I have a few more Galaxy damascus billets already forged out and projects on the books!!

Availible Knives

Can I call first dibs on any future galaxy knife pass arounds?
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/