The set of the day - Show us what’s on your side today!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MastrAndre

Banned
Reaction score
Since I change my set up by every shift, I have (somewhere else) the „tradition“ to show what I’ve chosen for the day.

29158590yt.jpg

29158589bz.jpg

29136458da.jpg

29097837bq.jpg

29036733sr.jpg

28980058ve.jpg

28953909lq.jpg

28885608kr.jpg

Cheers Andre

It's a Xerxes Custom Laser with double Hamon, the same like in the first pic in the middle

Where did you get your leather knife roll? Reminds me of my knife roll that I picked up when I visiting Uruguay in the 90's. Damn, I miss that knife case. Uruguayans have some premium leather.

Where did you get your leather knife roll? Reminds me of my knife roll that I picked up when I visiting Uruguay in the 90's. Damn, I miss that knife case. Uruguayans have some premium leather.

not my bag but have the same one, google steven goodson knife roll, you will find that one. really nice guy to work with to customizes the bag slots/sizes/embroids and you can tell he really stands by his product. it has served me well for years in a pro kitchen.

Andre, i always wondered, why no other serrated/bread knifes?

Well Tommy, it just functions [emoji4]
I've just spent the evening playing with a Ohira Renge Suita you could know [emoji6] f a n t a s t I c!!

not my bag but have the same one, google steven goodson knife roll, you will find that one. really nice guy to work with to customizes the bag slots/sizes/embroids and you can tell he really stands by his product. it has served me well for years in a pro kitchen.

Thanks for the tip, Wdestate.

Day off is sharpening day: dressed four stones, sharpened five knives (Bogdan rules!!) and filled the roll up for the upcoming week;

29799965nk.jpg

29799742wm.jpg

I typically don't use many during service but tonight I had some slicing to do. (please ignore the cigarette burns on the edge of my block.)

pair_zpsc1e782e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Since I change my set up by every shift, I have (somewhere else) the „tradition“ to show what I’ve chosen for the day.

29158590yt.jpg

29158589bz.jpg

29136458da.jpg

29097837bq.jpg

29036733sr.jpg

28980058ve.jpg

28953909lq.jpg

28885608kr.jpg

Cheers Andre

Can you please name them all?
Especially the one with the golden ferrule yo handle

On the last pic:
Misono UX10 225mm
Wüsthof bread knife 230mm
Harner Line Knife 256mm
Catcheside Bull nose 240mm
Konosuke GS 240mm
Catcheside Nakiri Honyaki 176mm
Watanabe Pro Gyuto Kasumi 270mm

What do you call the 8th Sets of Knives? Where did you buy it? It looks sharp and dangerous!:nunchucks:

I typically don't use many during service but tonight I had some slicing to do. (please ignore the cigarette burns on the edge of my block.)

pair_zpsc1e782e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

***? Photobucket is messed up these days.

28885608kr.jpg

Cheers Andre

Andre,

Who crafted the 5th one from the left? I'm not sure if it's a sujihiki or yanagiba.

Impressive collections!

Day off is sharpening day: dressed four stones, sharpened five knives (Bogdan rules!!) and filled the roll up for the upcoming week;

29799742wm.jpg

What's the second from the left? And how long is the Ealy fourth from the left?

Thanks!

Andre,

Who crafted the 5th one from the left? I'm not sure if it's a sujihiki or yanagiba.

Impressive collections!

I can't take my eyes with this set of knives. I also want to have this set.:pirate1:

Thank you very much!
Enjoy all these beautiful knives [emoji106]

Such a pleasure to see so many beautiful knives in one place

Back